Most of the people ignore notifications pop up on their Android Smartphones. So these all notifications get deleted as a result. In this guide, you will know how to recover your important notifications on your Android phone.
Majority of users delete their notifications instantaneously. But then they realize may some of them will be important. In that case you don’t know how to recover them, this article will help you to cope up with this situation.
So without further delay, let’s dig in this tutorial. But do remember that this guide is only for Android Smartphones. You can’t apply this guide to any other operating system.
- First thing to do is long tap on home screen of your android smart phone.
- Until you get the Settings Shortcut widget, keep swiping to the left.
- Now you to do long tap on Setting Shortcut widget until you get on home screen of your Android phone. Now drag this shortcut on your home screen of mobile phone.
- After wards, open Setting Shortcut, scroll down to Notification Log and tap on it.
- In this way you will have notification log on your home screen.
- Next thing you will have all the notifications of your phone.
Now you know how to recover deleted notifications from your Android smartphone. I hope this guide will be really helpful for Android users. As most of the users don’t pay attention to the complexity of Android operating system. Above cited tutorial is pretty easy to learn.
So like you there are many people who need this guide. If you like the guide then please share it on social media profiles, so that this can help many other android users who are unaware of recovering notifications on their mobiles. You can comment below in case you have any query.
Well sending documents through fax is pretty older technology. But you will be surprised to know that large number of people still use this technology.
Did you ever think of sending document for fax with the help of iPhone or iPad? Surprised. This was the reaction when I first get to know about this trick. Yes, you can send any type of document for fax machine with your iPhone or iPad.
I know you must be excited to learn this technique. I just love technology, even modern technology knows how to use obsolete one. So without taking any more time, let’s move to this guide.
- First of all you need digital or soft copy of document to be sent. Yes you need to arrange soft copy of that document. If you don’t have it, don’t worry. We still have solution for this. Just install CamScanner app on your iPhone or iPad. Then place your phone camera on document and you will have soft copy of that document in your iPhone.
- Next step is to upload the document you want to send. Just tap little on image icon showing in CamScanner for uploading the document.
- As soon as image gets uploaded, you will see more option afterwards.
- From options, you can choose fax to fax your uploaded document.
To be honest, this was very easy guide to send your document through fax using iPhone or iPad. There are many users who want to know how to send files for fax machine using iPhone or iPad. So if you like the guide, please share it on your social media profiles for their convenience. You can comment below and leave feedbacks for this guide. In case you have any query, feel free to ask.
It is pretty exciting to see how to fax document using iPhone or iPad.
Ads can make anybody frustrated on any device. Same problem is faced by users of HTC Blinkfeed. It is really annoying to see ads poping up again and again.
Mostly users of HTC Blinkfeed have no idea bout disabling the ads. So here is the guide which will make you learn how to disable ads on your HTC Blinkfeed. It is pretty easy and any one can do this easily.
Ads get a lot of attention, most of the time it is not under control. Ads can make you distracted immediately whenever you doing something very important on your smartphone. In that case, this tutorial will be real treat for you.
So without any further delay, let’s learn how to disable ads on your HTC Blinkfeed.
- First of all, you need to grab your HTC Blinkfeed and swiping to the right.
- Next thing to do is tapping on three dots showing on top right corner.
- Afterwards just tap on Settings from menu.
- Next you have to scroll down in settings menu. You will see customize section and just tap on Manage Ads.
- In the end you just need to check this option “Turn Off Interest Based ads”.
- This was it, simple steps and you will get rid of annoying ads.
Now you don’t need to encounter these annoying ads poping up continuously on your HTC Blinkfeed. Like you, there a lot of users of HTC Blinkfeed who are getting frustrated with these ads. So please keep them out of this misery. Please share this simple guide on your social profiles, so that a lot of people can use HTC Blinkfeed more smoothly as it should be.
If you have any query in mind, feel free to ask. We will get back to your queries soon. You can comment below for leaving your humble feedbacks. Visit http://www.thevphone.biz/ for more tech news and articles.
You have bought an app on Google Play store and you don’t like that app much. You must be wondering if that app can be returned against refund but you don’t know how. Then you have landed on right page. This article will make you learn to get refund on Google Play store.
Sometimes people buy apps on Google Play store without thinking too much. After using those apps, they realize this is not what they were seeking. You will give a thought to returning the app but then wondering this is not possible to get refund for that app. You will be glad to know there is way to get refund for Google Store apps.
This guide will help you to get refund for your Google Play store app. You can return it to the developer against your refund.
But make sure to have valid claim, as developer put s lot of efforts in making any app.
So without taking any further time, let’s proceed.
- First thing to do is opening your Google Play store App.
- Next thing to do is tapping on Menu Now tap on My Account.
- Afterwards you will have list of all downloaded and purchased apps in front of you. Now tap on the app you want to return back to the developers.
- Now you just have to tap on
- Now you will have some initial on screen steps to follow for getting refund.
- So these were simple steps to get refund for Google Play store app.
I am sure you must be surprised to check this guide. Because I also did not know how to get refund for Google Play store app. I know how much I was glad to know this information.
So keep sharing this article on your social profiles so a lot of people can have refunds whenever they want. You can comment below in case of any query or feedback. Keep visiting http://www.thevphone.biz for more details.
Well before learning ways how to get out Twitter Jail. Let’s learn what is Twitter Jail and tricks and tips to not enter into the Twitter Jail in the first place. Twitter Jail is meant to limit the people trying to mass tweet people as a spam. In a way Twitter Jail filters the user to avoid strain on the servers. Now in order to stay in the good books of Twitter so that you don’t have to go in Twitter Jail you must follow the rules mentioned below.
Twitter Jail Rules:
1. Do not send more than 250 direct messages each day.
- Your tweets should not cross the limit of 1,000 per day.
- In an hour you shouldn’t change your account email address 4 times.
- Your tweets may not exceed 1,000 per hour.
- In a day do not follow more than 1,000 people.
If you don’t abide even one of the rules mentioned above, you get in Twitter Jail. Twitter sends a message and temporarily puts you in a jail which doesn’t allow you to access your twitter account.
There is no particular time slot as to how long you have to stay in Twitter Jail it varies from user to user and also depends on how strained the servers are. It mostly last for one to three hours.
When you are in Twitter Jail you receive a message from Twitter saying you have to wait for a moment as you have sent too many tweets. You may also receive a text from Twitter asking you to slow down. And if your tweets take a huge time in posting this is an indication that you are reaching the limit and might be put in jail if you continue.
In order to get out of the Jail there isn’t any way. As the Jail last for 1 to 3 hours maximum depending upon how much you tweeted. Twitter will tell you which rule has been broken by you and for how long you will be in Twitter Jail. So till the time the allotted time keeps you in Twitter Jail Go outside, read a book, do work or anything. And when you are done by that time you will out of Twitter Jail.
Another way to get out of Twitter Jail is to stay out of Twitter Jail. There is a good service named buffer which helps you stay out of Twitter Jail. It’s an application which lets you schedule your tweets as to what time do you want post them, number of tweets you want to be posted. The buffer will do it automatically once you have fed it with the tweets along with time and frequency. By using this service you can avoid breaking the rules. And Twitter Jail is created for the safety of users to avoid any mishappening that can happen by faulty links by hackers.
If you are a tech enthusiasts just like us then you should visit our site http://www.thevphone.biz/ regularly to check out what is happening in the tech world in current times.